Just Finished Made An eye drops and Injections Preparation =)

i feel very tired today....after finished my Practical quiz abt making the medicine preparati0n..huh...
the W0rsT part is I'd a "bad luck" occur to me yesterday!! Argh...never mind.. i will just forget it s00n..!! :'( I h0pe that I will have a better DaY tomorrow, which means Todaylah!!!..hehe~
Okay that's all i wanted to say to you all yg read this..=P *ada ka org baca??* then, Wish me Good luck for my DOSAGE FORM quiz next Friday!! hmm...hopefully i can do better and better MOREEEEEE...! ~ " just keep believing..Just like the dima song!! "Believe" oh yeahhh!!! :D ;))
BYEEEE..... and Happy Autumn seas0n..;;;D :P

2 Response to "Just Finished Made An eye drops and Injections Preparation =)"

  1. zaaimmudin says:
    Isnin, Oktober 05, 2009 3:05:00 PTG

    yup.. ada org bca... jngn risau.... :-p

  2. Tanpa Nama Says:
    Selasa, Oktober 06, 2009 5:16:00 PTG

    zaim..macamana mau letak song dlm blog ni?..:P

Catat Ulasan

Komen orang